The right videoconferencing technology will make your organization more productive and foster collaboration. Pick the wrong one and you as the technology manager are going to hear about it!
If the solution isn’t easy to use, you will be called in every time someone tries to get it up and running. If it’s too expensive, you’ll hear from your boss and finance. How can you find just the right videoconferencing solution for your organization?
Our new technology manager’s guide “Tips for Buying Videoconferencing Technology” will give you the lowdown on:
- Identifying your needs based on space, user requirements, and budget
- Evaluating hardware vs. software solutions
- Defining your microphone and camera specifications
- Writing a videoconferencing RFP
- Selecting the right installation partner
Download our guide today to get answers to all of your most pressing videoconferencing questions.