The first projected image probably came into being when someone produced a shadow puppet on a cave wall with the light from a fire.
Fortunately, image projectors have come a long way since then and can accommodate different types of content, room size, image resolution and light sources. Those advancements, along with the countless screen options — fixed-frame, roll-down and ceiling or wall mounted — mean a suitable choice exists for any client’s needs.
“The Technology Manager’s Guide: Tips for Buying Projection Technology” explains what to consider when determining the correct hardware, including:
- The role that content can play
- What level of brightness is needed
- Whether to have the projector reside on the network
- Whether to use front or rear projection
- Options for hiding the projector when not in use
- Why a site walkthrough is so important
- What problems can hinder installation
Read our FREE guide “Tips for Buying Projection Technology” today.