Video surveillance is the cornerstone of greater safety and security and often the starting point in a physical security specification. Planning a surveillance installation may be one of the most arduous tasks you undertake for your facility.
Our new guide “RFP Template: Video Surveillance” outlines the considerations in choosing a video surveillance solution, including:
- Are you looking for indoor or outdoor cameras or combination?
- Will you require fixed or pan-tilt-zoom or other motorized functions?
- What is the lighting sensitivity or lighting requirements?
- What special housings will be needed for tamper or vandal protection, or wipers, heaters or other accessories?
- Will the surveillance be covert or in plain sight?
- What are the intended area(s) of coverage?
- Will you need overview surveillance and/or high-detail images—what needs to be protected?
This guide provides a blueprint for writing your own video surveillance RFP. Get your copy today.