In a world of remote working, creating an engaging and inspiring workplace is fast becoming a top priority. Video walls that were once used to grab the attention of external visitors are now being turned inward, to engage employees and improve collaboration and productivity.
To get a feel for how companies are embracing hybrid working, Barco conducted an office experience survey, garnering 1,200 responses across 13 countries, including North and South America, Asia, Europe, Australia and the Middle East. Results and analysis of the survey can be found in this new download, “Re-imaging the Office in the Age of Remote Working.”
- Supporting employee culture and engagement
- The need for a different office experience
- How to create dynamic spaces
- Creating a “wow effect” in a lobby
- The importance of good content
- And more…
Get your free copy of this new research report today.