Interactive whiteboards take the note-taking convenience of whiteboards and add touchscreen capabilities so you can save, share or archive the content. You may even be able to integrate your mobile device — either directly or by WiFi — enabling information to be sent back and forth.
The benefits? Less down time, easier collaboration, and everyone walks away with the same information because whatever’s on the board can be saved as an image or document to be emailed to everyone.
Our free download, “The Technology Manager’s Guide: Tips for Buying Interactive Whiteboards,” outlines what you need to consider when preparing an RFP.
- The difference between the two major types of interactive whiteboards
- What works best if you need an extremely large display surface
- What type of board to use in different types of lighting
- The costs involved in each type
- Which type takes longer to install
- What maintenance concerns there may be
You’ll also learn the features that users like best and the most popular brands in use.