MONTREAL–(BUSINESS WIRE)–TrustSwap, a full-service digital asset ecosystem focused on smart contracts, has leveraged its Launchpad offering to aid Sekuritance, a compliance and anti-fraud solution for digital assets, in raising their hard cap of $2.4 Million in a token offering which was oversubscribed up to $11.25 Million. Sekuritance is one of six Launchpad projects TrustSwap will be executing in just over one month. Since September 2020, TrustSwap has raised more than $20 Million in funding for crypto startup projects.
TrustSwap will ensure that Sekuritance and its community can transact securely and without fear of participants or team members negatively impacting the markets following the public offering. A Uniswap pool will be created on May 13, 2021 and trading can commence for use of $SKRT in the Sekuritance network. Alongside the offering, Sekuritance will be showcasing a preview of its RegTech Suite and Partner Platform.
“We are thrilled to be partnering with TrustSwap and continue developing Sekuritance in a compliant and regulatory manner,” said Jonathan Bowman, the Project Visionary from Sekuritance.
“The Sekuritance KYC technology has proven to be a strong technical integration for TrustSwap, and we’re looking forward to continuing to support their project each step of the way,” said Jeff Kirdeikis, CEO of TrustSwap. “This project shows just how capable our Launchpad platform can be. By choosing to work with only the most promising and exciting projects in the space, we’re strengthening the TrustSwap ecosystem.”
Recent and upcoming TrustSwap Launchpad projects:
dFund – April 30
- dFund, a decentralized hedge fund and lending platform built on Polkadot, announced a collaboration with TrustSwap for their $DFND token offering.
Tokenplace – May 13
- Tokenplace provides a holistic dashboard view for depositing, trading, exchanging, and withdrawing crypto, creating the ultimate user-friendly crypto trading platform.
YIELDLY – May 21
- YIELDLY is the very first IDO project to occur on the Algorand blockchain, offering three DeFi services – No-Loss Prize Games, Multi-Asset Staking, and Cross-Chain Swapping.
Carbon – May 26
- Carbon is a digital wallet that integrates financial services into Web 3.0, DeFi, NFTs and the Metaverse and allows for holding and trading of NFTs in the form of art, aiming to serve as an ecosystem to empower creative individuals. Twenty percent of the revenue generated from the marketplace will be allocated to the creative community as funding-related activities, such as exhibitions or fashion collections.
LedgerScore – May 31
- LedgerScore is a suite of financial products that allows users to easily create a personal or business crypto profile, with patent pending technology that aggregates its data from cryptocurrency transactions.
TrustSwap is a multichain, full-service digital asset ecosystem that offers: P2P/OTC Escrow, Time-release payments, Launchpads, Incubator programs, NFT marketplace, Team token & Liquidity Locks and automated distribution protocol solutions. Their purpose is to build tools and applications that ensure the security of crypto for everyday holders and large venture capitalists alike. For more information, visit www.trustswap.org.