Knoa Software, a provider of employee experience solutions that help businesses maximize ROI for major software deployments, announces the availability of its UEM product for Oracle Cloud applications. ‘
According to a company press release, Knoa UEM for Oracle Cloud delivers analytics that answer the following key questions, resulting in the highest possible migration ROI and overall benefits:
- Are my processes executed efficiently, with few steps, reduced errors and frictionless interactions?
- Can my help desk team proactively identify the user errors or system issues that have the greatest negative impact on productivity?
- Can we quickly identify and help users who are struggling?
- Do we know where process bottlenecks occur, and how to remove them?
- Have employees adopted the new enterprise software as demonstrated by increased productivity and engagement?
More from the company press release:
Knoa UEM for Oracle Cloud enables visibility into employee interactions with the Oracle Cloud applications, user adoption during a new rollout, the level of performance delivered to the end-user, the locations of process bottlenecks and the cause of user experience issues with the software.
This information in turn enables enterprises to optimize key processes around their Oracle Cloud for employee use and adoption, including:
Change Management – Knoa UEM for Oracle Cloud enables organizations to isolate adoption gaps in specific application modules, functionality or processes – and proactively address them in a targeted fashion.
Help Desk Problem Resolution – Knoa UEM enables IT support teams to immediately identify what the user is experiencing even before they open a ticket or pick up the phone.
Employee Experience – Knoa UEM provides an early warning system, helping customers identify and address adoption gaps, struggling users and inefficiencies in process execution.
According to the release, enterprises using Knoa UEM report an average three-year ROI of 671%, 15% higher gross user productivity, and efficiency gains of 30% for business processes teams, 31% for incident response, 16% for help desk teams and 21% for security.
If you enjoyed this article and want to receive more valuable industry content like this, click here to sign up for our digital newsletters!